Friday 5 August 2022

The Farm House white influence with a touch of France

I have been wanting to 
break away..
.change...
alter...
the way I had been designing or painting....
**********
Suddenly I longed for 
Simplicity...
Excitement...
Change.... 
In colours of white and red...
a slight starkness of palette ....
decorating with trims ...
I checked in with my vast catalogue of designs in wood to see what may work on being made larger....and not be drowned...
As I was painting with Annie Sloans chalk paint and it is a thicker paint with a different control of the brush than I am now accustomed to... some things might just look urk.

I waited days after the paint arrived and new wood bits were cut for me and in my head images kept wandering about adding more & more to the decorating of pieces.

Finally find time to explore this...things funnily got in the way...
a day would be gone...
Then I needed to start and failing was mindful .....hangs around if there is a big shift....in my life !
So I do it anyway as that is part of the creative process seeing if this idea works..... 
Come with me by going to www.theodoracleave.com
and purchasing a few to of these decorations to decorate in a white theme with a little red.
Each piece will be different !

I am eager to go find more embellishments now .... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.