Thursday 4 August 2022

Houses make Homes

To have a home is necessary for wellbeing and for society to function well and be healthy.
It is the place we retreat to after a long day or a tricky encounter.
It is the place of shelter from freezing cold and heatwaves.
BUT
Our society thinks it is the human failure of suddenly not having a home..... half have inherited so ??? but often such in society are the harshest judgers.
Corruption at an overall societal reach is something that encourages all sorts of behaviour if left unchecked.
Maybe just maybe humans are not all that nice as a collective.
I have drawn what I would like.... to have ....
To have a $35,000 investment in a home returned to me with interest since 2000....
or a lottery win to the equivalant would suffice ....LOL

I have just renewed my lease for one year WHEW
and I have a house inspection due in a week..... 
I remember those days where paying rent each week, having leases and house inspections were never on my radar.
So now I use my artistic talents and hope to maybe just maybe acquire a home of mine once again.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.