Sunday 17 July 2022

Having a Christmas in July at Theodora Cleave


 A friend that I have not seen for a while dropped in
 yesterday, so I was showing her some of the fabric painting, painting on water colour and some buttons ...
I had done in recent times.
So when I look at this collage it reminds me of a Christmas in July ......fabric for stockings, gift bags, tree decorations,
Painted little puddingds, holly .....trees
Stitch all this and add Santas & snowmans .....
Santa wooden buttons in my design add a lot to a sampler or even a cloth tag with a small word stitched, felt cut out and stitched ....keep stitching away for ages in cold nights.....
Then you will have lots to sell at a Christmas Market, or hang off friends & family gifts, tie to the tree or trees...
Little boxes ties with a felt small motive or one cut out from a paper painting thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.