Wednesday 20 July 2022

Lets Create for Christmas

Today I have begun to create small projects for Christmas...
I have drawn some templates for 3 styles of stockings, little gift bags which I juts love to have to hang on trees... tags, hearts ...
I have traced a set of each onto a linen.... to sew on the tracing lines later.
I cut around another batch of stockings etc from felt.
These can be hand stitched or machined.
Before sewing the fronts & backs of each together work out what button would suit the stocking or bag etc....
some different coloured felt cut out to sit on front of stocking is always great look.
Tops of stockings & bags can be decorated in different coloured felt cuff & some embroidered stitches...perhaps or add ric rac some smaller buttons 
To attach a hanging loop do this in thread or twine or ribbons....or felt strips....
How much fun !!!

I adore the paper mache cones ( pre purchased) to decorate in all sorts of items 
Mine has some page from a book, ribbons I love with embroidery on them... hot glue gun comes out...wooden star 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.