Tuesday 12 July 2022

Little Interesting things

Little Paintings I did a few on canvas frames that cost very little ....I have decided to sell this and 2 others on www.theodoracleave.com and keeping one for myself...
It's the fly them out there see what comes....
If I was at a market, these are much easier to sell as must have items....
The Mache boxes are small but ever so sweet....also out there flapping in the breeze....


 I love the red mache box with a painted tree ans Sweet Memories written on it.....Christmas tiny treasures could be popped inside....



The Pink box is same size but flowers ...softer look and there is also a blue box......

On a different note .... 

It would appear I have ingested some wheat or gluten over days .... a nibble at a product on a regular basis and trying to figure what, is baffling, but it also took me some time to register as I rarely rarely get any gluten ..... but what it does in the stomach & bowel is muscles spasm and inflammation first as it moves through my body and then other stuff and slowly can feel it as the food moves feels like it is being scraped... hurts... spooky stuff too.

I am not coelliac but carry this gene HLA B27 which is my lovely ankylosing spondylitis arthritis and can, and for me does present other things ...

.HLA genes are part of the immune response and this one is bit faulty !!! hence during pandemic is why I continue to wear a mask etc and stay back as I sure do not want this plus ....it is what folks do when they say Gluten Free or lactose free.... it is for a darn good reason .

Now next ? 

I puzzle over is why drug companies add LACTOSE to pills OMG is so fascinates me if there is a need for this sugar to be added drugs are not lollies, usually not chewed ... my gout pills and naproxen both carry lactose.... and I also am lactose intolerant.

you might just see I am  a bit cranky with this too LOL

TREAT TODAY 

But the treat was 3 magpies coming right in for some of my delicious bread from the pristine gluten free bakery in Bendigo ....I bought yesterday while having a tooth broken bit filled URK.... 

the magpies sang after their food and came around to the glass door to do this, just love it......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.