Wednesday 22 June 2022

Softens the day

It is amazing how colours can change the way we feel about a day..
Today is one of those low dreary days although now the sun has appeared after days and days of cloudy rainy gloom...things will look better !
I have seasons of painting pastel colours like in the pictures here or 
bright cheery strong pinks & blues & yellows & oranges...
Then I adore the white thing chunky painted look of old buildings and old timber chalk painted...
It all has strong memory banks maybe ?
Then there is Christmas in reds, green, tans , whites.....
I need to photograph a couple of collages I am fiddling with on a canvas frame I am using some scraps of linen type fabric and water coloured paper things i have painted and cut out...
I need to get the sewing machine involved ...but reluctant to try. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.