Friday 24 June 2022

Sun shines on this Winter's day

I feel much more energised when the winter sun comes calling in the morning and stays all day.....
We have had so so many cloudy and wet days cold as too.... and i found I would oversleep and be starting to drag myself about....
I also had some personal rot in May that took it's toll to work through....
now.....a sunny day, washing is on, flu jab done yesterday... ta dah..... 
What do embrace today ?

 The above is a collage that I began assembling on a canvas frame....
A few bits of fabric machined together...then I cut out some decorations I had illustrated and painted on 180gsm water colour paper....next I machine across them to hold them steady...
It has a soft look, that has not been captured so well in this photgraph..
I did 2 and want to work on more technique ( without too much effort) as I enjoy that simple free creative play.... 
Good for the soul....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.