Friday 2 December 2022

Christmas races faster now


As I work long before Santa has his sleigh packed and the reindeers brushed and bells on their collars...
My time now slows down from a frantic focus of red paint and Santa buttons and decorations ...to a what comes next.
The pace changes quickly & it often leaves me wandering around looking at the neglected jobs but doing none !

Although, this year, I am working slowly on the way I will work for next Santa season. 

It is involving stickers and boxes and a set of ...buttons ...decorations.

For me this is so exciting ... the stickers arrived yesterday and boxes to trial have been ordered in.

Then comes designs of what will go inside these boxes and what size fits....

The preparation time will flip and flop a bit..

but the focus is part of this...also once I begin to work towards Christmas again that time has really passed. 


And I wish for a Happy Healthy time for all and I also wish for permanent homes for everyone.
Do not leave people out on the streets .
Let's all work together now to resolve this...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.