Friday 9 December 2022

Funny Times Christmas







 Christmas day is becoming closer.
It is always a weird time for me...
I work for many months on Christmas and feel the happy times each day for many months...if not all year !
Buttons & Decorations don't just come from another source ..like clip art modifications etc These are what I see in my mind's eye....
They wander about !
Colours too

Once my work winds down and the rush to get orders on their Merry way is the top priority....it gives SPACE.
What to do with this space that has lost the drive..... it is now dripping slowly to a halt.
Presents for friends and the need to post quick !!!
Then Christmas day looms way too early and I am over it now, so, I am just going to sit down and do nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.