Thursday 11 August 2022

I don't think this shoe fits now !


 Squeeze one's foot into a tight space....
ouch it hurts and i can hardly move....
These shoes of life are now shrinking, making me very uncomfortable....
It is like the saying 
"Until you walk in the shoes"
Well that certainly applies here too....
pebbles in the shoe, the ones you shake out and think that is fixed but it never is.....
The other thing I think of often of late is 
"I am ready to walk off into the distance and never once have the need to look back"
I am gone & I am done
These shoes will be tossed into the bin....
and
then I will find shoes that are comfortable, supportive, shine , never pinch my toes or my mind ......
The old shoes I dangle over the stream of fast running water & LET GO.....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.