Tuesday 26 July 2022

Then Came the story of Paper Making

Carrying on from the previous post...I am still way in the book of Frances Mayes 
Women in Sunlight....
Now another of the women go to a paper making class and later it evolves into her art ...
The talk of this deckled ancient styled handmade paper brings to me the paper I want to experiment with soon as i am let loose with a few extra coins in my pocket...
I love running my hand over the paper texture and have discovered recently the absolute joy of heavy water colour paper and painting with acrylics and using a permanent marking pen....
Oh I have my mind racing to go to one of the art supply shops and run my hand softly over the textures of the big pieces....I can see it cut into smaller sizes ready for me to paint on and package a bit better than I do often now with this painted work......
So......
I decided while I was reading last night that my blog will change direction..... I will write this journey......to enable my inner healing to flourish.... to wait some things out while I can also have a focus or two to engross my days with....
It feels right.
It is right.
Now I need to get this immune system plugged in & charging up 
I will continue as I am excited with this direction.....
It will I hope bring in my new painted Christmas stuff... I am waiting on the chalk paint....to arrive.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.