Wednesday 29 June 2022

What Comes Next at Theodora Cleave studio


I am setting myself a challenge....???
I watched the #MojoCrowe talking on 7.30 report on our ABC TV last night and I have of course heard him talk before...he is Ash Barty's life coach ..hard to put that into title after I read his website.
I am not looking for the tennis stardom or any stardom .

I love the map to the way to what we want and who we are at any age...
Let's face it once you tick over 70 + life does have a different scenic route....trying to focus in with the view finder is challenging for me on & off. 
Not wasting it or being taken off course.....
especially after such major disruptions with Covid .... 
some relocating .. 
some awful family things
and a cold damp winter !!!
 
Confronting the questions ....
enjoying the process...
finding a renewed sense of me...
I thought then I look forward to meeting her...it is exciting ..a light came into the soul....
eager to rush in but cautious not to blow this...

Gosh I have missed the blog writing too.... years ago now I would journal each morning on what I was feeling and if things were negative by the time I finished writing a page I had flipped my mindset to feel positive, engaged with the world and have a purpose ....as I did the chores etc ( different purpose LOL )
******
Now back to Mojo Crowe 

The first step he says is to ask 
WHO AM I ?????
WHAT DO I WANT ???
HOW DO I GET THERE????
These are hard questions and the hardest 
who am I...
not what I represent in my work ..... but who I am and to love the self unconditionally....

2 sets maybe 3 sets of who am I run like kittens chasing each other.... no sense , pretty much chaos and diversion..... 
from actually coring down to 
WHO I AM .....?????
It will be fun too 
and finding out who I am will be rewarding.....  
It really needs to be and not twiddling my paint brushes and pencils & pens about each day until .... the clock stops !
So .... be seeing you ....

*****
The Santa decorations on sweet calico premade bags which I also stamped then stitched the decorations on to the bags.....
ready for gift giving....
or laying as a set of 3 on a cabinet. shelf etc as a form of decorating.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.