Tuesday 20 July 2021

Weary comes to Mind this morning

As you read my blog

and come back to this collage of my work....... 

You too may just be inspired to take what you have about the house in lockdown....and begin to create some gifts or decoration or gosh what about a quilt !! 

I am thinking of emailing a design of one of these to anyone who wants it from the newsletter I send out , to enrol pop over to www.theodoracleave.com to see where to email me ....sorry it's a bit of a journey LOL

See I now have a project to do after showering, getting dressed and eating breakfast !!!!

Stay about, keep me company, as we travel these ways together but in different directions
*******

I set out to read the news online

After having a nice inspiring read of Bonnie Christine's amazing sharing book on line ..

Nipping off to Pinterest to bring much joy to soften any day.... immersing myself in Bonnie Christine's design fabrics etc....

&

Off to see what has become of us in this latest outbreak of the virus which began in Sydney from a federal quarantine responsibility and has escaped far and wide because somebody wanted a political stance not a health one.

What a shame, to all who are locked in, 

who lose money 

who lose valuable life hours days weeks etc etc

 People die, 

people flaunt, 

and some just forget others are in this world too.

I am sad and I am angry at this

*******

So to cheer myself up and maybe you too...

I have loaded 2 collages into pinterest Theodora's Christmas Page...

(One here....below)

To brighten life a little 

with colour,

 with hope, 

with courage, 

with resilience,

 and 

with determination to improve 

our world !!!

 Our Country

 Our  State

Our city

Our towns 

See the Santa all peace and softness in his face

Check the snowman cheeky with a hope written all over it's painted face

Twig Angel to guide us



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.