Saturday 24 July 2021

Each Day begins ...Drawing... painting

 Well Hello again....!

Yesterday I added to the 2 designs I had trialed on the acrylic paper pad & I am hooked ...
 as you might notice on the flourish of ladies I painted yesterday.
These will now transform into project layouts on the www.theodoracleave.com for sale 
The wind is blowing this morning & I need to move the table as the breeze is arriving on my body as I sit here with a door not tightly fitting.... different from last Sunday when the floor vibrated strong under the chair from the washing machine in next door unit.....

I love my little desk I bought from Fantastic Furniture to use for painting.. and cost in a box was $29 then I needed to have it assembled...paid for that also but am so fond of the desk..... as I paint my days away.

I am not at all impressed by the MARCHERS in Sydney & Melbourne yesterday... half have masses of tattoos and that is a needle with ink and are they scared that drops some micro chip into their body..????? to track them. 

What ego who is that interested in them ???? to spend valuable money on tracking their boring life ?

If by chance they become infected by the virus and lose their sense of taste and smell no beer/ scotch will ever be smelt or tasted again.... no spicy foods will ever be smelt or tasted nor the takeaway pizza.... 

Smell & taste are also alerts for our body not to eat or smell things that are really toxic for us....

if they also spread this to their family and they wander to their family over yonder in pure arrogance of society ...maybe a vegemite sandwich will be all they need after a contagious nasty virus.....reaches out for them. 

No one is making it a law for a vaccine to be had but common sense says it is better than what we have now and marching in streets helping to put many more at risk is a bit queer don't you think ? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.