Monday 18 January 2021

Flower Buttons



The painting of flowers in pastels is a lovely change from the months I paint Christmas....
I always keep my hand in with a bit of Christmas and have a selection of new designs for the Christmas this coming year for July & December !!!
But I have gone off on a garden retreat with buttons...
The tall flowers have been repotted into a shallow pot.
Dog from the Trolley Dog has appeared, he really stays down at Smiths Lane more often than not.
I am clearing out some more fat birds with flowers painted on them...
I have paid to use more layouts etc in Be Funky.com 
as you see on the picture....
Just enjoy this but it all takes time.
So now need to go sweep up some things

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.