Saturday 23 January 2021

Christmas in July ( maybe)2021


 I get it, still not Christmas but I persist !

Well I paid u dues for a year to get all of www.befunky.com graphics, collages & photo editor

So I experiement with different graphics and it produces what I like to say.....this is super quick decorating that can be applied to your gift giving at any time of the year.

Add a tag, the lifts the look up more.....cut something out yourself...or buy a pack in a craft supply & or party supply shop.

Add a flower button and tie a soft coloured bow....with ribbon or twine.....

Now maybe you could add some surprises in the box like...

GARDENING THEME :

Seeds to plant : 

even notes of gardening tips :

SEWING THEMES

Ric rac 

tags 

ribbons : threads : 

COOKING THEMES

Cookie cutter

Add a recipe

Cake decorations

So think away.

I either tie the box or sticky tape it shut or use a seal label...

For the box with see thru piece I used a decoration in my collection and did a few different designs & tied them to a small Christmas tree. 

So fun things with little cost & much effect & your own added creativity !!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.