Thursday 15 September 2022

Christmas ......decorating for

I love simple shapes....
These triangles lend themselves to the painting and adding bits......it is just the issue of knowing where to stop.


On the subject of trees....
My phantom Gardener has returned....
Last year after I began renting this house.....
I went off for a day to do things...
Drove in and looked into the garden to see a large lily pily in a pot had been pruned.
Came inside & later went out to see why in the name of words did I think that could have happened.
Fresh cuts and good shape pruning.... not a scrap of cutting to be seen.
odd oh maybe neighbour trimmed it up as pot blew over in any wind...no !
I think she thought I was a bit loopy....
Rang the gardener who lived near by 
No maybe so & so
At that time i needed to be away for the day again...
This time a patch of yellow sourgrass had been poisoned.
I had deliberately left it there until I could plant something !
The pipe near the water mains looked different... I kept puzzling over this until I spotted the black foam had been cut and it was a NEW pipe from mains to watering system.
So this began a broader rang of enquiries to the water supplier etc NOTHING
NO ONE KNEW OR SAW A THINK....
Well months later I did feel some of that in the way of a second high water bill....just after I had discovered the water mains had a leak and plumber was called ( owner's expense) water drip was my expense.....
plumber thought the leak had been some time & over summer the crepe myrtle tree nearby soaked up the water.
So the phantom gardener was busy ????

Spring has arrived again...
I had been out away some days in the week ....but this day I had only gone to grab some groceries & a lottery ticket for myself & a friend ( fat lot of good that did )
I came home, put the cheese in fridge and went out to walk the block as sunny day was delightful.
I walked by the new neighbours & seen they had been mowing and grass on path, then I see PRUNINGS on my nature strip !!!
NEAT PILE from the small native shrub just by the fence and I usually am good at checking if it is flouncing onto footpath.....
But once again the secateurs had been used ! ????
Someone wanders about with sharps ???
So I asked around ... then the following day I go for a walk and take the other way....there on the back verge is a neatly splayed out cuttings from another native at back fence .... 
The display is kind of weird and creepy and seems to send a message besides some neat freak.
Who didn't trim the neighbours plants just mine.
I rent 
The agent is always advised ...of this 
I wonder who why ?
I am aged now .... 
I wish the person would ring the doorbell and speak to me about this gardening failure.....not access the land I rent ...
There is another oddity that happened when I moved and has done on a semi regular basis
The back gate is opened as the latch is hard to press down from exiting...
I had some other things like the phone beep beep message at 2 am except my phone was totally switched off
And the gate latch was up after i had deliberately pressed it down with my foot the evening before ...
It has been this odd thing, that I thought the latch could maybe work it's way up but not now I have put a pot there ...
So trees and decorating and very creative interlopers disturb my sense of myself.
One thing though reaching out for information I have met more of the neighbourhood ! 
Interesting that was.....and pleasant.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.