Friday 12 August 2022

The Adopted Cat

This is the story of an adopted cat....
I know through a friend and I have elaborated...
Most of these parts of the story are available as illustrations now on the 
 In the Things to Stitch section

Illustrations give you the creative way to choose to stitch and whether heavy or border stitching...or needle turn, felt applique, paint with watercolours or acrylics on paper or fabric, colour in etc.
They are in sets of 4 and simply $2.50 per design ....!!!!
.....
Simplicity takes me off to my Great Great Grandmother Dorothea Driver who was an Irish Quaker 
I have somehow collected parts of that belief without knowing how come & where from LOL
This comes along my father's side but a couple of generations later....religions had shifted with the generations from Methodist to Catholic to zilch.
The strength in honesty was a HUGE topic with my father especially as young child.... so that has been ingrained in me.
The inner light I feel is the soul well for me but it is strong ... hard to explain that one.
Integrity
Equality
Simplicity
Community
Peace
Stewardship of the earth.
Everyone is equal was always a strong current & I expected to be treated as equal to any other person .... it was like some known thing.
Simplicity in my work in my life I seek peace....
I was raised with a woodcutter so the bush is not like some who discover it later in their life.....it is there.... 2 trees if one ever was sawn down.... 
gardens a natural which were functional for varying reasons ... food, water drainage ..beauty perfume ...
So maybe I have the answer and the light shines brightly




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.