Thursday 15 July 2021

The Painting Pages

The first of the pen sketchs I did while travelling and once I set foor in this destination I began to see how they looked painted....

With Covid19 dancing about Sydney in a semi uncontrolled undisiplined unguided too people the spread has been scarey and serious.
Coming from Victoria where we were educated in lockdowns to be more cautious and to understand shopping in non essential shops was not a good idea....but online shopping was marvelleous.
Now Victoria has another total 5 day lockdown and can I mention here footy.... is there an addiction here ?
 These must haves when so many needy things need to be addressed.. 
Me for one !!!
I am disappointed, disgusted and very sad that the federal goverance is so poor, so so political when people of our country are ignored for the sake of a few prominent people and also the critical undermining ...is that signs of a professional ??? 
Maybe ....maybe we have slipped with attitude and of concern for each fellow human being.
And so I draw.....and paint ...and wait.......!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.