Wednesday 28 October 2020

Christmas Decorating


 I love little trees & these in particular...usually inexpensive and make useful spot displays

I have here a button of santa being led in the sleigh by a white deer and on the tree are boots I painted & some I added a ginger bread button or a deer button....just to see how they looked....

Using buttons to add to wood decorations is one way

Another is making small or even larger Christmas Stockings in felt...

Just stitch the stockings by hand, leave raw edges on show... pink them with shears perhaps....

Add buttons....

If you have a nice stash of my buttons that you are not so ready to give up just yet.... 

try this.... decorate a small tree or a twig from the garden

Then after Christmas you might need that button for another project or it becomes one you keep

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.