Monday 18 May 2020

ChRISTMAS Has Started here

I have boxed these decorations and placed them on my website
www.theodoracleave.com
DESIGNS are : 
Baubles, 
Tree, 
Birdie 
Santa face
There are 4 sets of one each designed in box.
Well one sits on the front of box & 3 more inside
COLOURS are : natural and off white / natural
I did experiment with colours that I use a lot in painting Christmas reds, greens, off white, then did solids in blues, pinks off white...after much deliberation I chose these 2 colourways...

I am hoping to collect a few more of these boxes once the lock downs move a bit more to a relaxed shopping....but when that will be as Victoria has some movement of people & the virus again...
So guess what the boxes can wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.